Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random, Red-headed Ramblings. Or, A Blog Titled Using Alliteration.

So, apparently my life is a lot more boring than I originally thought, because I have found that I have absolutely nothing to blog about. From this point on, think of my blog as something like Seinfeld. Instead of a "show about nothing", it's a "blog about nothing". Or a coffee table book about coffee tables? You get my drift.

That being said, Jason graduated from college! YAY! 2 kudos for Jason! If you know of any available jobs, let him know.... because, obviously, he's looking.

Moving right along, Happy 2009! Aaaand, that's pretty much all I have to say about that.

Now, for those of you who don't know, I have a big birthday coming up on Sunday. The big 2-5. This is the first birthday which actually makes me feel like an adult. It's also the first birthday that I'm not all that excited about. But, alas, what do you do? As the eloquent country singer, Tracy Lawrence, says, "Time marches on..."-- or something like that. (No, I did not know that off the top of my head. Yes, I Googled who sings "Time Marches On"... although I did see Tracy Lawrence at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo one year.)

Well, folks, that's all I have to say right now. Except that I am going to try to update this more often, as several of my friends keep pushing me to do so.

Have a great day in cyber-space.

No comments: